This November, make your vote count.
Voting by mail is the easiest and safest way to vote.
You can do it in 2 steps:
But first, who can vote for me?
I am running for Ada County Commissioner in District 2, but anybody registered to vote in Ada County can vote for me.
Step 1: Check your registration status
Are you registered to vote? You can register to vote if:
- You are 18 years old, or will be 18 years old by November 3, 2020
- You have lived in Ada County for at least 30 days prior to November 3
- You have completed both probation and parole (upon completion, your voting rights will automatically be restored in Idaho)
Online voter registration is closed, but you can same-day register when you vote at an early voting location or when you vote on Nov 3rd at your polling place.
Step 2: Vote early at an early voting location
The deadline to request an absentee ballot has passed, but you can avoid lines and vote early at any Ada County early voting location.
The in-person early voting period will end on Oct 30. Early vote locations will be open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, and Sat 10am-4pm.
Early Vote Locations
Ada County Elections Office, 400 N Benjamin Ln Ste 100, Boise
Meridian City Hall, 33 E Broadway Ave, Meridian
Boise Basque Center, 601 W Grove St, Boise
Eagle Hope Lutheran Church, 331 N Linder Rd, Eagle
Remember to completely fill out your ballot.
The county races are at the bottom of the ballot. To win this election, I am asking you to completely fill out your ballot.
Please make sure to also vote for Ada County Commissioner Diana Lachiondo, who is seeking re-election this year. Since her election in 2018, Diana and the County Commission have made huge strides on issues like growth, homelessness, and public health. I would be honored to serve with her on the Commission and continue her good work.
That’s it! You have just voted!
Still have an absentee ballot?
Your absentee ballot must be received by the Ada County Elections Office by 8:00 PM on November 3rd. You may hand deliver your absentee ballot to any of the following secure ballot drop boxes:
– Ada County Elections Office, 400 N Benjamin Ln, Ste 100, Boise
– Meridian City Hall, 33 E Broadway Ave, Meridian
– Boise City Hall, 150 N Capitol Blvd, Boise
– Eagle City Hall, 660 E Civic Ln, Eagle
– Kuna City Hall, 751 W 4th St, Kuna